Thursday, November 20, 2008

In the beginning...



Blogging is a bit foreign to me, like trying on clothes in a department store dressing room without a door. Others may have no fears about revealing how they feel moment by moment, or what's on their mind about any particular topic. But part of the CTLS 23 Things is going to push me into stuff outside my comfort zone. Which is good, right....?
Being lifelong learner certainly is a nice fit. Working in a library, there's always something new to learn. But this process pushes me away from the books and into more of the newer technology that I'm only passingly familiar with. Time is a giant factor, as the day is full of constant interruptions. Perhaps accepting that my pace may not be as fast as I'd like is just one thing I'll have to accept.

No comments: